ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- As an engineer on the ServiceNow Application Security Team, you will be responsible in identifying security vulnerabilities within our platform.
- In this role, you will interface with external researchers and customers that perform security assessments against ServiceNow.
- You will have the opportunity to run dynamic security testing tools, plan projects, and be a security advocate.
- A key part of this position is to effectively report issues to application owners, provide meaningful remediation recommendations, and validate that issues have been resolved.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years prior experience in web security/strong familiarity with OWASP.
- Previously managed a bug bounty or responsible disclosure program.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile application security assessment techniques.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Experience working with the ServiceNow Platform a plus.
- Security certifications a plus.
- Will be working in a Federal environment requiring US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident with 3 years of residency. Must be eligible for a US security clearance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.