ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
Product Security is working at Shifting Left, allowing engineering teams and the company to be proactive with simplified integrated security testing. This paradigm shift benefits developers and ServiceNow by codifying security activities at scale into their build pipelines ensuring tool chains are easily automated with continuous monitoring and feedback.
As a member of the product security team, you will help ServiceNow with integration roadmaps for application security scanning toolchains. You will work closely with build engineering teams to deploy and maintain scalable containerized system images for application security toolchains.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build / maintain automations to assist on demand autoscaling services using Kubernetes and AWS
- Integrate vulnerability management into Jenkins build jobs and the ServiceNow ALM platform
- Support Security Champions Program relating to CI/CD integrations
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a build engineer or developer. Including experience with dependency management tools (such as Maven and NPM) and CI/CD platforms (such as Jenkins)
- 2+ years of experience working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and formation templates (AWS required, Azure and GCP nice to have)
- 2+ years of Linux administration experience and package management (RPM)
- 1+ years of scripting experience (Groovy and Python)
- 1+ years of experience with Nexus or Artifactory
- Knowledge of Fortify SAST, component analysis and web application scanning tool chains a plus but not required
- Experience with functional testing frameworks such as Selenium, Geb / Spock a plus but not required
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.