Director of Applications (AppDev / Decisioning)
What We'll Bring:
Application development director for US Decisioning development, testing and project execution.
What You'll Bring:
- Interactions will require special skills including negotiating and/or influencing senior leaders internally or externally regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
- Will develop guidelines, processes, and procedures for assigned functional area - Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel. Makes strategic decisions based on company goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop, and motivate other associates while managing projects.
- Should have a profound understanding of specific functional area
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, define, address and solve multi-dimensional issues of ambiguous nature including those that affect operations, associates or finances
- Service Management (Incident, Problem, Request and Change)
We’d Love To See:
Experience in the following-
- High-volume Oracle database technologies
- Java application development
- SAS technologies
- Server, VM, Network and Storage Infrastructure
- Ab Initio technologies
- Cloud (AWS, Azure) Technologies
Impact You'll Make:
In this role you will design, implement, and maintain the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure, while providing an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts. You will work closely with Developers and Engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements. Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions. Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
• Creates operating policies and procedures that impact multiple disciplines and departments.
• Accountable for the budget, performance and results of medium to large-sized teams and/or influences functional strategy.
• Manages experienced professionals who exercise high latitude and independence in their assignments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.