Director of Cyber Security
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
At Fusion we “Protect the Covenant of Trust” between our Software Users and our customers key stakeholders. A key element of protecting that covenant of trust is ensuring our software and organization follow industry best practices to ensure the security and integrity of customer data. The Director of Cyber Security will play a key role in this critical objective.
The Director of Cyber Security will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for equal parts product security, information security policy management, and talent management:
- Facilitate discussions with prospect and customer IT Security Teams during the Sales and Vendor Due Diligence processes, explaining the security posture of the Fusion Framework System, as well as the security posture of Fusion Risk Management as an organization.
- Perform security due diligence on Fusion’s 3rd Party Vendors, ensuring they comply with Fusion’s security standards.
- Mentor and build a Cyber Security Team within the Office of the CTO
- Engage the broader Fusion organization as a champion for a Cyber Security culture
- Lead yearly 3rd Party Audits of Fusion including but not limited to Fusion’s SOC 2, Salesforce.com Security Review of Fusion Assets, Fusion Framework Penetration Testing, and more as needed.
- Contribute to Fusion’s Enterprise Risk Management Program, providing Cyber Security expertise across the program.
- Establish and manage the process to ensure that Fusion complies with contractual commitments related to information security through the life cycle of customers’ contracts.
- Build and maintain security documentation, whitepapers, and customer / prospect presentations as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Required)
- B.S. Degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management Systems, Mathematics, or related STEM degree
- Strong written, communication, and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovation in a late-stage startup environment
- Proven understanding of cloud delivery models (Public, Private, Hybrid), cloud service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), and the shared responsibility model for cloud service providers.
- Deep understanding of Web Application Vulnerability Management including OWASP best practices.
- Deep understanding of Third Party Management, Information Security Policies, SOC 2 Compliance, and Digital Risk Management.
- Ability to effectively engage both technical and non-technical audiences
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Desired)
- 10+ years' cyber security experience
- Experience implementing security controls with the SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Industry Security Certifications with focuses on cloud security including CCSK, CCSP, or CISSP
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.