Director of Product Engineering
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
The Director of Engineering is responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the company’s engineering efforts as they align to the Fusion Framework Product Roadmap. This role ensures that architecture, development, quality assurance, and product efforts are all aligned. This role requires an expert level of discipline in Software Architecture, Agile Software Development Methodologies, Organizational Change Management, and Team Leadership. This role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
• Collaborate with leadership on the product roadmap, ensuring product managements objectives are achieved through engineering efforts
• Accountable for operational excellence of the engineering organization, including day to day and long term operation of the engineering organization
• Accountable for strategic technical decisions regarding The Fusion Framework and its ecosystem of products.
• Makes decisions on escalated technical risk and escalates to company leadership as needed
• Sets the direction and is an advocate for the culture of the engineering organization across Application Engineering and Quality Assurance
• Provides mentorship to managers and engineers within the engineering organization
• Advises product leadership on technical feasibility of new go to market initiatives
• Ability to recruit and retain engineering talent
• B.S. Degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics, or a related STEM degree
• 12+ years of Software Engineering / Development Experience
• Salesforce Certified System Architect, Application Architect, or Technical Architect is a plus
• SCRUM Certification is a plus
• Strong written communication and collaboration skills are a must
• Proficient in Lightning Platform as a Service, general PaaS and related Web Technologies
• Experience with the Salesforce ISV process is a plus
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.