Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Director, Solution Engineering, US is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our Showpad solution and leading a team of Solution Engineers in the US.
You articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, respond to technical sections of RFPs, and develop a deep level of expertise of specific industries, customers, and solutions. You also serve as a conduit between prospects/customers and product development for product enhancements.
You excel at establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle via web conference and face-to-face meetings.
Key Responsibilities as a Director, Solution Engineering at Showpad
- Recruit, hire, train, scale, and mentor a US Solution Engineering team
- Direct management responsibilities for all the designated resources and their associated workload
- Establish team objectives and drive performance improvements
- Set quarterly individual goals and providing on-going performance feedback as well as formal performance appraisals
- Evaluate measurement criteria to identify trends in organizational performance, including: customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, and product quality
- Understand team member capabilities and ability to establish development plans
- Create a team environment that sustains a highly motivated group working to achieve common objectives
- Work cross-functionally to drive visibility and collaboration for process improvement
Skills & Education we are looking for
- At least 5 to 7 years of leadership experience in a fast-paced, enterprise software product company; or equivalent industry experience.
- Passionate about delivering world-class customer support
- Strong project management, time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to tie team goals to the strategic objectives of the product and company
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise IT solutions
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth