Director, Technology Programs at GoHealth
GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the insurance coverage that they need. We are searching for a Program Director who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to support our product-to-market activities. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in technical project management and development facilitation; strong and up-to-date expertise in implementing and managing the tools and processes of program management; excellent intuition and organization around medium and long-term program risks; experience managing several people in multiple roles; and excellent verbal and written communication. The Program Director will lead the program management function at GoHealth, collaborating with product and engineering leadership as well as various business leaders within and occasionally outside of GoHealth to ensure a highly predictable product-to-market process.Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with the Product and Engineering leadership to set the direction and influence the solutions for implementation of all projects related to the research, development, and operationalization of GoHealth products.
- Through direct oversight and also through the management of a facilitation team, oversee the effective coordination between the product, UX and engineering teams, ensuring the path from product requirements to development execution is free of obstacles.
- Synthesize detailed awareness of the state development execution and knowledge of internal and external customer timelines into deployment requirements, and coordinate deployment planning to ensure UAT and production deployments meet requirements. Build and maintain systems to provide clear and timely visibility to program performance status, variances to plan, and execution quality.
- Develop and lead disciplined, measurable risk identification, management, and mitigation processes. Maintain an informed perspective on internal and external medium- and long-term program risks, including compliance and legal risks. Ensure your perspective is regularly and well-communicated into program risk management activities.
- Manage financial and human resource allocation in the context of program projects, to ensure high utilization of available resources as well as efficient and predictable allocation of capital.
- Ensure that broad company stakeholders, including senior executives, are accurately and regularly updated on the state of our program execution.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science and 8-10 years of experience, or Master’s degree and equivalent experience
- Strong program management skills with a proven record of meeting deliverables
- Demonstrable record of developing and operating tool- and data-driven program oversight processes.
- Business Insight and experience in change management
- Highly collaborative influencer who is an effective communicator and relation builder/ networker
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional, diverse teams with competing goals
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.