Electronic Option Trader at Wolverine Trading
We are looking for an experienced electronic option trader who enjoys working in a team environment. As part of Wolverine’s Option Market Making Desk, you will be managing risk across multiple industry groups that results from electronic market making. You will have the opportunity to work with other traders and engineers to improve our risk management logic and processes.
At Wolverine, we pride ourselves on fostering a collegial environment that encourages creative thinking through informal discussions. Our flat structure allows you to obtain quick feedback, and gives you the opportunity to take on increasing responsibilities.
• Manage risk and execution across multiple products.
• Manage parameters that affect option pricing.
• Conduct product-specific research in order to identify idiosyncratic risks.
• Identify macro catalysts within your names.
• Identify and investigate trades using our analysis tools and logs.
• Collaborate with desk engineers and traders to identify and implement new trading strategies, and improve current strategies.
• 5+ years of managing risk on an electronic market making desk.
• Strong communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment.
• Familiarity with SQL.
• Familiarity with a scripting language (Python).
• Ability to perform trade analysis and identify solutions.
• Self-motivated, adaptable.
• Commitment to learning and innovation.
• Excellent analytical skills.
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues. The Wolverine companies are headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and San Francisco and a proprietary trading affiliate office located in London.
Visa sponsorship is not available.