What We'll Bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Cloud Security Engineering is a newly formed DevOps team at TransUnion that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise. As a member of this innovative agile team, you will collaborate with others to develop and maintain capabilities required to secure data and applications operating in dynamic cloud computing environments. In this CI/CD workspace you will construct and integrate security solutions with many popular open source technologies, internally developed applications and cloud native services.
Engineers on this team will be challenged to provide technical and thought leadership in an effort to improve corporate culture and development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms. To succeed in this role, you need to be courageous, eager to learn, able to work through ambiguity, communicate effectively, problem solve, and foster idea generation.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of software development experience and/or full-stack engineering
- Strong proficiency with cloud platforms, container technologies and APIs
- Familiar with popular scripting and programming language frameworks
- Advocates CI/CD best practices and is comfortable working with the many supporting technologies
- Passionate about innovation and enjoys the challenges of creating something new
- Stays current with evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Displays strong technical and thought leadership skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and finds value and methods for up-skilling others
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work