Engineer, Cloud Security
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Cloud Security Engineering is a newly formed DevOps team at TransUnion that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise.
As a member of this innovative agile team, you will collaborate with others to develop and maintain capabilities required to secure data and applications operating in dynamic cloud computing environments.
What You'll Bring:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience and/or full-stack engineering.
- Strong proficiency with cloud platforms, container technologies and APIs.
- Familiar with popular scripting and programming language frameworks.
- Advocates CI/CD best practices and is comfortable working with the many supporting technologies.
- Passionate about innovation and enjoys the challenges of creating something new.
- Stays current with evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education.
- Displays strong technical and thought leadership skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and finds value and methods for up-skilling others.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work.
Impact You'll Make:
- In this CI/CD work space, you will construct and integrate security solutions with many popular open source technologies, internally developed applications and cloud native services.
- Engineers on this team will be challenged to provide technical and thought leadership in an effort to improve corporate culture and development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.