Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We’re looking for a manager to lead our mobile development initiative. Since physicians and providers are increasingly reliant on their mobile devices, we need to provide a solution for them to view on the go. This person will not only build out the product but also the team and strategy around our mobile product.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering Leads to build out a mobile product strategy and communicate that strategy with upper level management
- Build out a cross functional team responsible for end-to-end development on our mobile applications using React Native
- Stay close to the technology with daily coding, code reviews, and mentorship
- Ensure that project plan and roadmap goals are met on time
- Heavily reboot and upgrade our mobile application for Tempus
- 1+ years in a leadership role including experience leading a mobile software engineering team, setting priorities and plans to meet business goals
- 5+ years experience with hands-on mobile development
- Proficient using React, React Native, NodeJS
- Experience building solutions on top of any cloud infrastructure, Amazon AWS is a plus
- Experience managing and mentoring a high-performing agile team
- Experience with the structure and use of REST API's
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly