Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking an Enterprise Architect as part of our Technology Advisory consulting offering. Our Technology Advisory offering helps our clients define their technology strategy, assess solution options, and devise architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. The enterprise architect will work directly with client executives across various industries as a member of our Software Engineering practice. As a technology agnostic firm, they will have the opportunity to continuously expand their skillset while working with cutting edge tools, products, platforms, and frameworks.
- Interact with key client decision makers (CTO, Tech VPs, etc.) to understand their vision, gather requirements, and offer relevant insight based on experience in the field
- Work in a collaborative team setting to support our clients and help solve their business problems through analysis of existing systems, applications, and processes
- Define enterprise, domain, and platform target state architectures and roadmaps
- Drive the linkage between business strategy and technology (and vice versa), to deliver impactful outcomes
- Help your clients understand the ‘art of the possible’ with innovative and disruptive technology
- Design innovative technology solution architectures across large programs to solve complex business problems
- Shape, define, and provide tech leadership on large scale transformation programs, acting as overall program architect or workstream manager
- Manage virtual teams of specialist architects and technology SMEs to drive complex program architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 6-11+ years of technology strategy and architecture experience preferably within Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Consumer & Industrial Products, and/or Software/High-Tech industries
- Must bring a creative approach to architecture, technology governance, and innovative ways of working
- Extensive awareness of specialist architect domains (e.g. application, security, infrastructure/cloud, digital, data/information, integration, operations, DevOps etc.)
- Stays abreast of technology trends/innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Expertise and deep awareness of architectural patterns, styles, and respective tradeoffs
- Confident in the design and delivery of contemporary layered application/architecture stacks
- Understanding of standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Knowledge of contemporary cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) preferred
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town client engagements
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.