Enterprise Cloud Architect at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
We're looking for technologists who have experience leading software development teams, providing technical strategy, and architecting solutions and products through a variety of cloud providers for our clients. This includes large-scale API implementations, connecting disparate systems through custom messaging solutions, and combining the right mix of cloud services to realize our clients' visions. Those who do well on this team have a track record of delivering enterprise solutions, leading development teams, and acting as a trusted technology advisor for our clients. These individuals are self-motivated, hardworking, and demonstrate a passion for both business and technology innovation.
Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Portfolio of products and solutions.
- Expertise in Azure.
- Expertise in cloud design patterns to build resilient, secure, scalable applications.
- Expertise in enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git.
- Experience with work item tracking and build management.
- Expertise setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep up with industry standards & trends.
- Expertise developing and maintaining business relationships in and outside of technology.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Have a sense of accountability and ownership for your work.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Familiarity with desktop development through WinForms, WPF and UWP.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with cloud networking.
- Familiarity with AWS and GCP.
Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!,Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.