Enterprise Cloud Architect
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We're driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
We're looking for technologists who have experience leading software development teams, providing technical strategy, and architecting solutions and products through a variety of cloud providers for our clients. This includes large-scale API implementations, connecting disparate systems through custom messaging solutions, and combining the right mix of cloud services to realize our clients' visions. Those who do well on this team have a track record of delivering enterprise solutions, leading development teams, and acting as a trusted technology advisor for our clients. These individuals are self-motivated, hardworking, and demonstrate a passion for both business and technology innovation.
Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Portfolio of products and solutions.
- Expertise in Azure.
- Expertise in cloud design patterns to build resilient, secure, scalable applications.
- Expertise in enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git.
- Experience with work item tracking and build management.
- Expertise setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep up with industry standards & trends.
- Expertise developing and maintaining business relationships in and outside of technology.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Have a sense of accountability and ownership for your work.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Familiarity with desktop development through WinForms, WPF and UWP.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with cloud networking.
- Familiarity with AWS and GCP.
Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an "Employment Authorized" result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.