Enterprise Software Architect at JPMorgan Chase
As an Enterprise Software Architect, on our Global Technology team, you will support our Commercial Bank businesses and operations supported by a full suite of technology platforms that deliver loan accounting and servicing, loan collateral, client facing portal, and operational workflow solutions.
Candidates must demonstrate a proven history of leading transformational data programs. The individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and drive key management initiatives with business, operations and technical audiences.
Experience is required working with Agile software development teams in a fast paced environment.
Preferred candidates will also demonstrate experience managing technical solutions both in Public and Private Cloud paradigms as well as on-prem Servers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead application feature teams and Product Owners leveraging Domain Driven Design
Possess significant breadth across multiple disciplines such as:
- Enterprise security architecture
- Compute services and storage
- Integration Architecture (API)
- Orchestration Technologies
- Systems Resiliency
Drive Refactoring and Design of legacy software to enhance client experience and use modern architecture patterns both on Cloud and traditional kit using:
- Event Based Programming
- Demonstrate proven experience with cloud software, platforms and/or infrastructures as an architect or engineer including artifact creation and strategic design presentations using industry standard patterns
- Experience in application assessment to determine best fit and opportunity for leveraging cloud services and establishing and managing a cloud migration/adoption pipeline
Demonstrate proven experience with the assessment, implementation, management and documentation of a broad set of information technologies and processes such as:
- Application scaling
- Application security
- Data protection and Encryption within a cloud environment
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI Technologies
- Experience with Relational and Non-Relational Data Stores
- Achieved Cloud related certifications for Public Cloud either at AWS, Google, Azure or on-prem Private Cloud for your institution
- Am strategically oriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- 5-10 years of Cloud Design, Development and Implementation experience leveraging microservices, container based solutions, event based architectures
- 5-10 years of Domain Drive Design experience
- 5-10 years of working with Lean and Agile project frameworks
- 5-10 years experience with data stores and high-volume online transactional databases
- 5-10 years experience with common practices for data purging, partitioning, and performance monitoring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of financial and loans industry products
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong, assertive verbal and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize data into concise messages for business and technical leadership teams
- High degree of motivation and adaptability
- Ability to work independently, taking a leadership role on specific efforts
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology (IT) process, including architecture, design & engineering, implementation, and operations
- Strong collaboration, influence and relationship management skills to effectively work across a wide range of stakeholders to gain buy-in and drive progress
- Experience in a very controlled and regulated environment and how that impacts the environment, access, and various deployment concepts
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow-up skills and results-orientation
- Ability to work in a global team located across multiple regions and time zones
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest software companies with 14 technology hubs worldwide supported by a team of 40,000+ engineers. Our $11B annual technology investment allows us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will transform the way we do business and foster efficiencies. We value the skills of every employee and are building a technology organization which thrives on a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Our Commercial Banking (CB) team serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Our Commercial Banking division leverages technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide quality products to market through Agile.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.