Entry Level Software Engineer at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions creates innovative, mission-critical communication solutions and services that help public safety and commercial customers build safer cities and thriving communities around the world. We look for the most advanced problems solvers - like you - to help us create technologies that rise to the challenges of our customers. To connect firemen to policemen to emergency responders to nurses to specialists to lives saved. To protect communities, grow businesses and make work safer and more efficient. Motorola Solutions is looking for a self motivated individuals to help drive the next generation public safety experience, and to work with a team of top experienced professionals to enable mission critical services and solutions.
- Proficiency and Professional Experience in C#, WPF, C++, XML, XSL, .NET framework, ASP.NET Core, Azure DevOps
- Professional Experience in building REST APIs for use in backend services.
- Experience/knowledge base in Software Development Process and Configuration Management.
- Experience in creating automated REST API tests.
- Must have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with peers, and with members of other organizations across the globe
- A basic working knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus.
- Professional Experience in developing RDBMS Database applications is a plus
- Experience in Web application (HTML5) and hand held device application is a plus
- Experience in InstallShield is a plus
- Experience/knowledge base in Agile process using JIRA is a plus
- Some combination of professional experience with: C#, WPF, C++, XML, XSL, ASP.NET Core, MVC framework and Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS/Azure DevOps
BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.