Enfusion has an immediate opening for an ETL Developer in our downtown Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with experience in ETL workflows.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on consuming and sending information to hundreds of external systems that our clients connect with and the tools we use to reconcile internal vs external data.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
Current Strategic Pursuits:
- Industrial grade reconciliation tool
- Rules-based ETL workflows
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or something complementary
- 0-3 years of experience in software development
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Comfort with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with ETL concepts
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Pentaho Spoon or Kettle
- Batch File Processing
- FTP and other flavors
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Finance knowledge or curiosity is a plus
Read Full Job Description