Enodo – Excel VBA Development Consultant
As an Excel VBA Development Consultant, you’ll be responsible for being technically strong and disciplined in Excel Macros/Visual Basic Applications with a proven ability to deliver quality solutions. You’ll be developing robust and maintainable applications to automate API data pulls, real estate underwriting tasks, and report generation across multiple Excel models.
Your role will have a 6-month duration, with the possibility of full-time employment after the engagement ends. Your work will be entirely remote, so strong organization and communication skills are essential. To coordinate with our development team, it is important that you’re available from 9am-5pm U.S. Central Time. This availability will be required upon your start. We anticipate 20 – 30 hours per week will be required for this role.
* Develop and maintain Excel Macros/VBA Code to efficiently automate real estate financial analysis tasks and generate reports
* Optimize scripts to pull data from the Enodo automated underwriting platform using VBA
* Refine and maintain an Excel add-in to pull data into Excel from the Enodo platform
* Ensure smooth delivery and support of new tools delivered
* Keep up to date documentation for all new and updated features
* Maintain technical documentation and ensure that knowledge is shared with other members of the team
* 5+ years of VBA Development experience (report automation, custom application development, bug/error fixing, migration)
* 5+ years of experience in MS Excel (formulas, charts, pivot tables, macros)
* Experience and work samples from engagements with real estate or finance companies
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Driven self-starter able to work on a small team and take initiative on new tasks with minimal supervision
* Familiarity with JIRA or equivalent product management software and agile development best practices
Enodo is an automated underwriting platform for real estate professionals that was built to disrupt the commercial real estate industry. The software allows investors, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, operating expenses and returns for multifamily properties by applying machine learning to a database of live multifamily transaction data from every U.S. market.
We have a creative and entrepreneurial culture – everyone on the team interacts directly with customers each day, and we all contribute to the product and planning. If you have an idea to improve something, there is no red tape… just build what needs to be built! Innovation and passion for disrupting the old-fashioned real estate industry are our highest priorities.
Learn more about Enodo at https://enodoinc.com/
We’re located at 130 S. Jefferson St. in Chicago, Illinois.