Extraction Technologist at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a cutting-edge clinical laboratory to support next-generation sequencing workflow with rapid turnaround times
- Utilize state-of-the-art automation and robotics to extract nucleic acids
- Track sample progress through the next generation sequencing workflow
- Perform basic molecular biology protocols
- Work to maintain CLIA/CAP compliance
- BS in medical technology, clinical laboratory science, chemical, physical or biological science
- Experience with DNA/RNA extractions or other molecular biology techniques highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong desire to build products that will save lives and change the course of cancer