Free Trial Support Engineer (English/Spanish bilingual)
Meraki seeks a talented, enthusiastic, and tech-savvy individual to build upon the success of its rapidly expanding free trial program in an exciting market. You will work closely with hundreds of businesses, start-ups, educational institutions, and healthcare providers to ensure that they have a great first experience with Meraki’s cloud-managed products. This customer-facing role will expose you to a diverse group of teams within Meraki -- including Engineering, Product Management, and Sales -- providing endless opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment.
It's an exciting time at Meraki! We offer a competitive salary, company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage, free lunches, employee fitness program (free onsite gym!), and ample vacation time.
- Recommend the optimal deployment of Meraki’s networking products to a diverse customer base participating in the free trial program
- Guide prospective customers through the Meraki Dashboard, a unique web interface that manages customer networks from the cloud
- Coordinate with Sales, acting as a primary technical consultant to provide a successful equipment setup and configuration experience
- Diagnose and resolve network configuration issues, consulting with the Engineering and Support teams
- Contribute to product development by communicating customer feedback and initial impressions to the Product Management and Marketing teams
- Assist with projects as the group’s roles and responsibilities evolve
- Interest in tech, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to quickly learn a new discipline
- Follow-through, resourcefulness, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with others
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- B.A. or B.S. from a top tier academic institution. Background in a technical or analytic discipline recommended but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - position does not provide sponsorship
Characteristics of success
- Friendly but diplomatic interpersonal skills
- Self starter who can learn quickly
- Comfortable in a collaborative and team environment
- Enthusiasm unknown to mankind
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging office