Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s Product Design & User Experience team is responsible for creating exceptional customer experiences across the organization’s suite of products on a global scale. Our growing team is seeking a Lead Front-End Developer to lead a front-end engineering team that works directly with UX and UI Designers and Developers to build pixel-perfect UI components and interfaces based on supplied design specifications. You’ll play a key role in building and supporting Epsilon’s custom design system and your production of scalable, accessible, and efficient code will be applied to the development of world-class platforms and applications.
· Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
· Develop reusable code and components for Epsilon’s custom design system
· Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into working user interfaces
· Work alongside designers to ensure components are accurately represented and implemented correctly across products
· Explore and implement motion and animation design
· Enforce accessibility and responsiveness across devices and browsers
· Collaborate with product engineering teams to deliver great user experiences
· Continuously research new and best coding practices
· Help train other engineers on Angular, accessibility, and design system integration
· Manage a team of friend-end engineers and help hire new talent
· Code reviews
· This role expects you to be a hands-on developer in addition to manager of the team
· 5+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
· 1+ years of experience managing developers
· Degree in computer science, design or related field preferred but not required
· Accessibility knowledge meeting AA standards
· Experience with SCSS, SASS preferred
· Experience with Bootstrap and/or responsive layout grid
· Experience testing code by writing automated tests
· Experience using, building or maintaining design systems or component libraries and implementing them across multiple products
· Appreciation for design with a strong eye for detail
· Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations and fostering an environment for collaboration
· Passionate learner as well as teacher
· Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
· Experience with version and source control, preferably Git, Bitbucket, Github and Jira
· Experience working in an Agile team structure
· Experience working alongside designers
What It’s Like To Work At Epsilon
· Collaborative and friendly environment
· Casual dress code
· Open workspaces
· Flexible work schedule
· Unlimited vacation time
· Community Service Programs
· Training opportunities
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.