Front-End Developer (Remote Contract) at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Friday, July 23, 2021
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair, and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
- Develop all code and content for Pangea’s customer-facing websites, landing pages, and emails.
- Make technical improvements to the site to ensure fast page loading times (web and mobile), and ensure SEO-friendliness of all content.
- Work with internal creative team leads and our SEO agency partner to determine and manage priorities.
- Manage project expectations from kick-off thru launch and communicate any changes or difficulties to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in website development.3+ years of experience building content in WordPress.
- First-hand experience with responsive page design and mobile-first content development.
- Experience leveraging APIs to build dynamic content.
- Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing, and debugging.
- Understanding of SEO best practices; experience making SEO improvements to websites.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description