Enodo Inc is looking for a talented front-end developer to join our Chicago team. Enodo has developed a web-based predictive analytics software and robust API as a service for the multifamily real estate industry. The software allows investors, developers, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, occupancy, and risk-adjusted returns for multifamily properties by applying artificial intelligence to over 3,500 demographic, economic, and building characteristics in every market across the United States.
Candidates must have a high level of proficiency in web development and a strong understanding of great user interface design and frontend development. This will include wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of product development using agile methodology between backend developers, data scientists, and real estate industry experts to deliver product feature releases on an aggressive schedule.
An exceptional level of attention to detail is a must. An ideal candidate will know best practices, can document them and can work with a dynamic team to ensure all frontend development is performed to those standards.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Successfully complete multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Front-End (UI) Developer/Engineer
- At the minimum, 2+ years of working with Angular, React, Vue or equivalent in a professional work setting
- Proficiency using GitHub to develop code collaboratively in a team setting
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Back-end coding experience in addition to expertise in front-end web development (highly preferred)
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Understanding of wireframing, UX design, or UI patterns
Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually researches new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
About Enodo Inc:
Enodo is a predictive analytics platform for real estate professionals. The platform offers a suite of products that provide users with actionable intelligence to make more informed investment decisions. Utilizing a combination of proprietary technology and established data feeds, Enodo's patent-pending machine learning algorithms deliver industry-leading insight. We’re located at 130 S. Jefferson St. in Chicago, Illinois.