Position: Front-end Engineer, Payformance Solutions
Office: Chicago, IL
Why we’re excited to get to work:
The mission for Payformance Solutions is simple. We aim to be a catalyst for payment transformation in the healthcare industry. Our proprietary software solutions allow payers and providers to focus on what really matters: providing patients with access to care that yields the best health outcomes, at the lowest costs.
The healthcare industry is complex and fragmented. Payers and providers are faced with a lack of transparency and conflicting financial goals that fail to consider the health outcomes of patients. We help stakeholders plan, negotiate, operate and optimize value-based reimbursement programs by leveraging our industry-leading research and technology to develop alternative payment strategies. Our comprehensive, full-service approach ensures that your organization’s transition to value-based care accelerates smoothly with speed and flexibility while improving the quality of care.
- Payformance is looking for a Front End Engineer to join its growing team in Chicago. The Front End Engineer will be integral in building a platform that will help lower the cost of healthcare and increase the quality of care delivered. The ideal candidate will have an interest in healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building products that can be used in an accessible and measurable way, working with design and product team
- Developing new and custom client-facing analytical content
- Ensuring reliability and robustness of internal and external products through automated testing
- Maintaining existing web products and internal tools
- Assisting partners and clients in integrating with our platform
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelors or Masters from an accredited college/ university in Computer Science or Engineering
- Have 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- Vue.js, Plot.ly, React strongly preferred
- Non-browser coding experience a major plus
- A habit of learning and experimenting with new technologies
- A philosophy of automated testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent quantitative skills and programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
When applying, please include your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] with the following information in the subject line: "BuiltIn – Front-End Engineer – YOUR NAME". Local Applicants only.
To all recruitment agencies: Payformance does not accept agency resumes, we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.