Front End Developer
What you'll be doing
- Experience in React, HTML, and CSS are preferred
- Work with our UX team to define and iterate on voice driven transactions and then implement them. You will be a key contributor to both the desktop and mobile web UI/UX.
- Collaborate with Product and the rest of the engineering team to enforce consistent and intuitive interactions across platforms
- Conduct hallway usability tests
- Suggest improvements in the way we leverage our existing toolkit
- As a member of the .com team, contribute to planning and execution efforts across the web application as needed
What you bring to the table
- You'll be working with most of the following, so an understanding or familiarity with some of them would help: React, Webpack, and Yarn/Npm.
- An obsession to create the optimal user experience
- Above all we're looking for bright, motivated, passionate engineers who want to work with the same.
Our Engineering Culture: We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.