Front End Developer at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As a Front End Developer with Cooler Screens, you will use your experience to help us reimagine the digital in-store shopper experience. You will be working hands-on with our technical and design teams creating our in-store IoT solutions.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about development and eager to expand your knowledge within a fast-paced, constantly changing start-up environment. Business as usual is not your thing.
- You are an innovator who thrives on tough technical challenges and finds ways to apply technology to solve business problems.
- You have impressive tech skills, but it’s your ability to work with other developers to deliver value as part of a team that gets you noticed.
- You’ll work directly with proven leaders as an integral part of the development and growth of our company. Our digital- and design-led culture allows you to think creatively, challenge the status quo, and use your abilities to change the face of retail forever.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a full-time development role
- B.S. preferred, in Computer Science or related discipline
- Azure platform experience preferred
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.