Front End Developer
Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As a Front End Developer with Cooler Screens, you will use your experience to help us reimagine the digital in-store shopper experience. You will be working hands-on with our technical and design teams creating our in-store IoT solutions.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about development and eager to expand your knowledge within a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are an innovator who thrives on tough technical challenges and finds ways to apply technology to solve business problems.
- You’ll work directly with proven leaders as an integral part of the development and growth of our company. Our digital- and design-led culture allows you to think creatively, challenge the status quo, and use your abilities to change the face of retail forever.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a full-time development role
- B.S. preferred, in Computer Science or related discipline
- Azure platform experience preferred
About Cooler Screens:
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.