Front End Developer
At PE, each Front-end Developer is highly-collaborative and participates in all areas of the front-end development process. We are seeking someone who is passionate about usability interaction, accessibility, and technology. You will have the opportunity to manage your own work and develop cutting-edge solutions to emerging problems. Successful team members at PE thrive on challenges, take responsibility, and seize opportunities to adapt and develop new competencies.
- Work in a team of 4 FEDs, scrum master, product owner, and remote BEDs
- Daily standup and sprint meetings, code writing, code review
- Learn client's internal technology stack, which has ASP.NET MVC, Sitecore, and a custom JS framework that is moving to Vue.js
- Solid technical background (computer science strongly preferred)
- 1-3 total years of dev experience
- Can be less for a strong candidate (i.e., a graduate with a CS degree right out of school)
- Exposure or experience with Visual Studio and .NET preferred
- Exposure or experience with Vue.js preferred.
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.