Front End Developer at Productive Edge
At PE, each Front-end Developer is highly-collaborative and participates in all areas of the front-end development process. We are seeking someone who is passionate about usability interaction, accessibility, and technology. You will have the opportunity to manage your own work and develop cutting-edge solutions to emerging problems. Successful team members at PE thrive on challenges, take responsibility, and seize opportunities to adapt and develop new competencies.
- Work in a team of 4 FEDs, scrum master, product owner, and remote BEDs
- Daily standup and sprint meetings, code writing, code review
- Learn client's internal technology stack, which has ASP.NET MVC, Sitecore, and a custom JS framework that is moving to Vue.js
- Solid technical background (computer science strongly preferred)
- 1-3 total years of dev experience
- Can be less for a strong candidate (i.e., a graduate with a CS degree right out of school)
- Exposure or experience with Visual Studio and .NET preferred
- Exposure or experience with Vue.js preferred.
About Productive Edge:
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!