Front End Developer
About the role:
- 1-2+ years experience building responsive websites with LESS/SASS without a framework.
- Enthusiastic about continually advancing your skillset and keeping up with the latest and greatest HTML/CSS tricks and techniques.
- Confidence that you can build any layout that is presented to you, but the insight to know when a simpler alternative should be recommended.
- Experience working with website assets including image files, web fonts, icon libraries (font awesome), etc.
- Some familiarity with Photoshop/Illustrator and a general sense of modern design principles.
- Must be able to provide examples of recent code (work and/or personal projects).
- General knowledge of browser compatibility issues (don’t worry we only support IE11+)
- Some experience collaborating within a development team.
- Some basic knowledge of Git/Github and version control.
- Bonus points for experience with Storybook, CSS Animation, Material Design, HTML5 and/or React.
About our team:
We are a small development team in an established mid-size company looking to expand our front-end team. We currently support several web projects including our flagship dining platform and a new client management portal.
We employ a flat management structure that provides opportunities for team members at all levels to contribute to improving our processes and products, both within our team and directly with stakeholders. Additionally, we strive to eliminate as much red tape as possible in our process which includes planning with Kanban and delivering features with continuous deployment.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description