- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Work with a team of outstanding developers and product teams to implement and continuously improve solutions that are high-performance and that their users love.
- Contribute to team and organizational initiatives to continually refine and improve the technical environment and working processes within Kalderos to deliver high quality products.
- Continually educate yourself and extend both the depth and breadth of your technical and interpersonal skill-sets to be flexible to be able to contribute in multiple ways.
- Bachelor’s degree or formal training in a computer-science or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience working professionally as a front-end developer
- Strong knowledge and experience with React/Redux required
- Ambitious, shows initiative and has a desire to learn and seek new responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in a dynamic team environment