Front End Developer
Enodo – Front End Developer
Enodo is an automated underwriting platform for real estate professionals that was built to disrupt the commercial real estate industry. The software allows investors, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, operating expenses and returns for multifamily properties by applying machine learning to a database of live multifamily transaction data from every U.S. market.
We have a creative and entrepreneurial culture – everyone on the team interacts directly with customers each day, and we all contribute to the product and planning. If you have an idea to improve something, there is no red tape… just build what needs to be built! Innovation and passion for disrupting the old-fashioned real estate industry are our highest priorities.
At Enodo, we strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our team includes designers, engineers and data scientists who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. If you are ready to join a company that fosters learning, growth, experimentation and innovation, the Enodo the team is for you.
- Build cutting-edge web applications, with a focus on client side
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Successfully complete multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency using GitHub to develop code collaboratively in a team setting
- Understanding of wireframing, UX design or UI patterns
Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Learn more about Enodo at https://enodoinc.com/