Front End Engineer
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for self-motivated Front-end Engineers who understands great is the enemy of good and enjoy iterating with every release.
We believe front-end development is closely related to design, helping bring life to the product from a visual and interaction layer, and ultimately helping people solve their problems while bringing delight to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed development process touches every part of the product, from accessibility to conversion, and everywhere in-between.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
- Be flexible with scope and changing priorities, we work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate on new ideas and brainstorm user experiences
- Build beautiful, impactful, and purposeful experiences
- Define and develop the libraries and frameworks that power our front-end stack
- See projects from beginning to end
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
- Work cross-functionally across product, design, and engineering
- Help define front-end development standards throughout the whole company
- Strong engineering skills and development fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of Sass, Ember, and other front-end libraries and frameworks
- Excellent ability to humanize complicated ideas
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your code and decisions
- Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
- Be highly motivated and continually learning
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description