About The Opportunity
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Tens of thousands of hungry Diners utilize our platform daily. Our goal is to make the process of ordering food as easy and seamless as possible. As part of the consumer web application team you’ll be focusing on implementing new features with product, improving the overall performance, and using new & emerging technologies to further business goals.
You Should Have
- 3-5 years experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications (e-commerce preferred).
- History with one of the 3 major web frameworks (React, Vue, Angular).
- Experience working in a test-driven development.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with open source technologies is required and contribution to open source systems is a plus.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.