Front End Engineer
DRIVIN tech stack is cutting edge using Amazon AWS to host our environments. All UI code is developed using Node.js, React/Redux, and D3 to provide a rich application experience to our users. Our data visualizations continue to impress our clients and other development teams.
Are you looking to join a positive, diverse team to build beautiful, dynamic applications that tackle complex problems for real people? DRIVIN is looking to expand our development team as we continue to innovate in the used car industry.
As a web engineer, you’ve had experiences delivering real-time, data-driven web applications and supporting them in production. You can explain your debugging process and how you tackle technical debt. You are comfortable learning and evaluating new languages and libraries.
You are able to demonstrate discipline in promoting and adhering to style guides and developing best practices. You are deeply committed to refactoring and testing your code while keeping other developers in mind. You enjoy conducting peer reviews in the spirit of constructive collaboration. You also have hobbies and interests outside of work!
Your main responsibilities will be the implementation and maintenance of data-rich UI applications across desktop and mobile devices. You will communicate often with platform developers, data engineers, QA, and product owners to set and meet expectations.
Our team is collaborative, creative, and open-minded. Our tech stack is modern, using Amazon AWS to host our environments. Some languages we use include React + Redux, Webpack, and D3. We are proud of our data visualizations and advanced search and filters, which continue to impress our clients and other development teams.
We value an inclusive team environment which supports us in our differences. Our hiring process celebrates candidates from diverse backgrounds. We believe that demonstrated excellence is a transferable skill. Tell us what you've achieved!
- This candidate should have 2-4 years of professional development experience.
- Background in React/Redux/Node.js development preferred, but not required
- Experience with Jest testing framework preferred
- Experience connecting to RESTful Web Services for data access
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Build and maintain front end application using React/Redux/Node.js
- Design and implement UI Components that can easily be shared across teams
- Maintaining unit test coverage and code quality for applications