Front-End Engineering Lead
- Lead a growing front-end engineering team by providing mentorship and guidance via code reviews, design reviews, best practices, and technical vision.
- Be a technical expert in front-end software design, capable of solving the most complex technical and design issues.
- Work closely with platform architects, back-end engineering team, product management team, design team, and UI/UX experts to ensure optimal front-end system designs and implementations.
- Be a top-notch coder on the team, capable of deep diving into implementation details.
- Be an advocate for Agile/DevOps software development and cross-functional teamwork.
- Bridge the gap between high-level architecture developed by platform architects and details designs created by UI/UX experts.
- Lead the design and development of solutions in the areas of front-end software design, implementation, deployment support, and unit testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent, with strong background in front-end development and design
- 5+ years of strong front-end software engineering experience, playing a critical role in the development of high-quality systems
- Expertise with React & AngularJS
- Deep knowledge of Redux, GraphQL, RxJS, and Node.js
- Expertise in architecture and software design, particularly strong design pattern knowledge
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms, including first-time user experience, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
- Project management experience
- Passion for learning & researching new technologies
- Team player who is comfortable working with clients and project teams
- Genuine interest in and commitment to healthcare
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions is required
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is approximately less than 30% of the time.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.