Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We’re looking for a Front End/UI engineer to join a new team dedicated to Tempus’ UI Foundations team. You’re a creative and innovative developer, who enjoys working in a fast paced and technically challenging environment. You should be self-driven, with an enthusiastic, flexible and 'can-do' attitude with a passion to use coding to drive innovative science
You also exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. You possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation.
You appreciate the latest emerging technology and know when and when not to use it. You have an attention to detail in design and execution. You embody or recognize aesthetics of code, user experience and data visualization. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality, stable product is essential
You take pride in your work and yet you know humbly that there are many ways to success. And most importantly, you enjoy your work and have fun with it. This is a great opportunity to do impactful work at a fast-growing company making a big impact in the life of thousands of patients.
- Experience writing and maintaining “Object Oriented” CSS. Experience with CSS-in-JS is a plus.
- Expertise in maintaining cross-browser compatibility and full digital accessibility
- Familiar with continuous delivery and automated testing concepts (Jenkins/Concourse/Jest/Enzymes).
- Experience maintaining a healthy build pipeline and semantic versioning using Webpack/Rollup/NPM.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment.
- Experience building interactive data visualizations, D3.js knowledge a plus.
- Experience in medical, scientific, or other highly regulated environments.
Day to day:
- Build pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, performing code reviews etc.
- Learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features
- Provide support for production deployments
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality