Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as an experienced Font End Software Engineer and you have a passion for User Experience and expertise needed to execute front end development for our product interfaces. This role reports directly our Engineering Manager and will work closely with counterparts on the Engineering team to ensure successful front-end delivery.
What you’re most excited for:
- Collaboration with designers during composition phase
- Handoff from design compositions to Front End
- Quality Assurance before Back End Development hand-off
- Handoff from Front End to Back End Development
- Creating prototypes for proof of concept to support sales or otherwise
- Anticipating the differences in and coding for supported browsers and device platforms
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Knowledgeable in semantic HTML and responsive design
- Proficient in CSS Frameworks like Materialize and Bootstrap, familiar with CSS Preprocessors like Sass
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to the design in a cross-browser environment
- Consideration of performance, reliability and scalability
- Good with build systems and task runners like Webpack and Gulp
- Awareness of the device and browser landscape
- Empathy for the end user
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- Learn and adapt to new web technology and incorporate into production process
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.