As a Front End Web Developer you’ll provide support across all of Keeper’s marketing websites (main website, blog, checkout, emails...). You’ll own our customer-facing web sites, lead enhancements, and optimize performance. You’ll be responsible for implementing and refining digital user experiences that advance Keeper’s customer engagement, plus get involved in Marketing efforts by building various tools and capabilities that follow best practices in modern web design, performance and response.
Technology Teams at Keeper
Our technology teams work near Sacramento virtually right alongside our Chicago-based teams in Marketing, Customer Support, Sales and Design. We are expected not just to be the experts in technology, but also work with purpose and passion building and scaling our products and company.
Our primary application stack includes Amazon AWS, Java and MySQL. On average, we have 1-2 code releases per week, and we’re getting faster with each release. We’re dedicated to creating quality software quickly, and yes, we’re Agile, use Jira for workflow, and everything else process-wise you’d expect of a modern fast-paced technology-driven company.
You’re right for this role if you:
- Are passionate about Web Development.
- Have an eye for design and web usability.
- Have experience publishing content directly to the web and performing necessary QA.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Keeper offers competitive compensation packages with great benefits, a positive culture and a work environment that rewards creativity, positive energy, collaboration, loyalty and results.
We highly value teamwork, genuine people, clear communicators, and collaboration. We are looking for people who love what they do, and want to achieve greatness with a company in a fresh, fun and innovative environment. We work hard and have a great time creating life-changing software which is trusted by millions.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.