Frontend Developer at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking an Experienced Consultant (Front-End Developer) with expertise in software engineering to assist with the development, delivery, and management of technology-based business solutions for enterprise clients. The position may encompass coding, testing, and implementing new UI features; assisting in the design and front-end architecture of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements; and/or providing project management/software due diligence support. The consultant will work directly with clients across a variety of industries as a member of our Software Engineering practice. As a technology agnostic firm, they will also be able to continuously expand their skillset while working with cutting edge front-end tools, libraries, and frameworks.
- Interact with key client decision makers (CTO, Tech VPs, etc.) to understand their vision, gather requirements, and offer relevant insight based on experience in the field
- Work in a collaborative team setting to support our clients and help solve their business problems through analysis of existing user interfaces, applications, and processes
- Develop front-end software solutions across full lifecycle Agile projects – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and rollout
- Own the flexibility to be creative and have an impact on designs with a “blank slate” development mentality within the general boundaries of client expectations
- Build highly interactive and customized web, desktop, and/or mobile front-end applications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 1-3+ years of experience in software development – designing and coding business application user interfaces
- Understanding of software engineering concepts (requirements, development methodologies, testing, etc.) and how technology solutions apply to business concepts
- Well-versed in object-oriented design and development concepts
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, collaborative, Agile/Scrum project environment
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business, and consulting skills
- Strong leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.