Cohesion is a leading Intelligent Buildings software solution that is disrupting how buildings operate and how people engage with buildings – from real estate owners/investors, operators, building engineers, to tenants and visitors. Our cutting-edge converged IoT-enabled platform brings together building systems, building software, and business applications into a single portal for on web and mobile platforms to forge the path to autonomous buildings.
We are searching for a Frontend Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
From web to native to kiosks to purpose built touch screen interfaces, Cohesion has a need for a strong front end engineer to architect and build performant front end systems that provide value across a range of stakeholders. Data visualization is a strong component of our platform, as is real-time data and API integration.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and build fast and efficient front end systems.
- Integrate with REST APIs, web-sockets and data analytics systems
- Take designs from prototype to production while ensuring maximum interoperability across platforms
- Work closely with back end and front end engineers to ensure reliable and performant experience for our clients
- Design and develop internal tooling for on-boarding clients
- Expert in Angular applications
- Expert in React applications
- 3 years experience running production applications
- Unit testing best practices
- Integration testing
Position requires flexibility to work outside of non-traditional business hours as required to perform job duties.
- Experience with D3
- Understanding of React Native
- Experience working with soft real-time systems
- Elixir or .Net experience
What you can expect from Cohesion
Cohesion is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees in the United States. Our benefits are designed to invest in our employees— and their family’s —well-being, including investments in their health, happiness, and well-being.
- Receiving a competitive benefits package, including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k match
- Receiving a monthly cell phone stipend
- Wellness stipend after 6 months of employment
- Enjoying a responsible unlimited PTO program (after 3 months of employment) to help employees maintain work-life balance.
- 2-way flexibility of work schedules
- Dressing for your day
- Working in an open environment with creative optional brainstorming sessions for all employees
- Participating in one all-employee lunch per month and one all-employee breakfast per month
- Enjoying family leave benefits
At Cohesion, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse thought and practice. Individuals seeking employment at Cohesion are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.