If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions, Inc.
- Analyze requirements to determine if enough level of detail is provided and decomposing to user stories.
- Drive conversations to detail out the full request.
- Lead and provide technical solutions that can be configured in our digital platform and provide outside in thinking to propose alternative solutions where a fit in the existing solution is not optimal.
- Lead and drive configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with assigned topics, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, and provide overall platform domain expertise.
- Lead solution design sessions with business partners, system integration suppliers, and other IT teams, translating requirements/business rules into detailed technical specifications.
- Create test plans and develop quality assurance methodologies.
- Lead integration testing efforts while identifying, managing, escalating and mitigating risks for a timely project delivery.
- Summarize technical designs and changes to a non-technical audience while providing direction to the delivery team.
- Lead cross-functional teams through the development project lifecycle.
- Create, analyze, and maintain functional and technical documentation.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for business partners and IT.
- Create and execute comprehensive cutover / release plans. Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams in IT and with our business stakeholders.
Bachelor of Science + 7 years experience
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.