Full Stack Engineer
Built In is a network of online communities that has quickly become the #1 recruitment solution for tech companies and startups in seven (7) major markets. We are a company of entrepreneurs building the largest network of communities for entrepreneurs.
By working at Built In you'll have the chance to work directly with the latest, and fastest-growing, technology companies all around the country. We help other companies solve their biggest pain points-talent and awareness with our Employer Branding & Recruitment solutions. We currently operate seven communities: Chicago, Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, NYC, Boston, Seattle and are headquartered in Chicago.
- We are a dynamic team of engineers that iterate on ideas and products for a growing company that is dedicated to building meaningful tech communities. Here, we can provide interesting challenges and puzzles to solve as our technical stack rapidly evolves. You will be able to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that looks to push boundaries.
- Full stack software engineers work both on the front and back ends of our platform. The tasks you will have will require you to visualize and work with the entire platform. We want to implement solidly-designed systems that function well and provide a beautiful experience for our users.
- You will be a critical member of our team, regardless of your level of experience, and we want you to grow with us. We have clearly defined paths of progression, whether you want to design systems, manage engineers, or put your head down and code.
- You will have at least 4+ years of experience
- You love to build things with computers, and experimentation and learning to be a part of your job.
- You want to be a part of a team that succeeds as a unit, and you want mentorship from other engineers as much as you want to mentor those engineers yourself.
- You strongly believe that code review is a necessary path to both self-improvement and improvement of your fellow engineers on the team.
- You understand that communication and transparency is vital to being part of any functional team.
We’d love to have you aboard
The team members we’re looking to hire will work out of our office at 444 N Wells St, Suite 502, located in the beautiful city of Chicago. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, commuter benefits, 401(k), casual dress, catered lunch (Monday - Thursday) and cold brew coffee on tap.