Full Stack Engineer
Casechek is a suite of software applications designed to help hospitals deliver safer patient care and work more efficiently with Medical Device companies. Our platform and service changes the dynamics between medical device companies and hospitals – removing antiquated processes and integrating the supply chain. It sounds crazy, but without Casechek, hospitals can’t be 100% sure they have everything they need for a surgical procedure – until the surgery starts.
We are looking for a full stack developer who loves solving tough engineering challenges and has a passion for new technologies.You will be an integral part of our Agile development team. Although it is a collaborative environment, our team is self-motivated and also works independently. We strongly believe that great products can’t be created in isolation! Our development team interacts with our healthcare customers to understand their needs and ultimately deliver the best user experience possible.
We’re growing like crazy and we’re just getting started. Our team is extremely motivated but also a lot of fun, and most importantly, we’re passionate about solving healthcare’s messiest problems with new technologies.
The role is Chicago based with the option to work from home. Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare benefits, potential LTI, a brand new MacBook Pro, and funding for conferences and trainings.
- High level of motivation, initiative and sense of urgency
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Experience working on a development team
- Experience and understanding of Microservices
- Ability to dive into multiple technologies at a time
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Bachelor’s Degree – engineering or computer science focus
- 2+ years professional software engineering experience
- Proficiency in PHP and/or Python
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of cloud based hosting environments – for example, AWS
- Experience with SQL based databases. MySQL preferred
- Focus on building modular, reusable code and UI elements
- Experience building applications in modern JS frameworks – Angular 2+ strongly preferred