Full Stack Java Developer at JPMorgan Chase
Top applicants are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated, eager to learn new skills, collaborative, exchange knowledge, innovative and help with whatever the team needs. You should be equally comfortable pair programming and working independently. You have acute debugging skills and see code reviews as an opportunity to improve your coding practices as well as your team members. You are comfortable with change and agile environments. You are familiar with test driven design and writing unit test cases. You know that each team member has the ability to impact all aspects of the project from story refinement, design, coding, testing, deploying and triaging issues. You may have had some experience in the financial industry and that would be a bonus.
- Build scalable frontend and backend applications to support product requirements
- Work with design teams to ensure a consistent UI/UX experience and implement recommended information architecture designs
- Collaborate with other functional teams to call APIs
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC end to end: analysis, design, build, test, deploy and maintain core features
- Support production deployments and incident triage
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in cloud technologies - developing microservices using Spring Cloud Stack, Docker, Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes technologies
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL) and server stack (Tomcat/Apache)
- Experience with build & deployment tools like NPM/Yarn, Maven and Jenkins
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA, BitBucket and similar tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.