About the Job
Milyli is hiring an individual to join our Product Engineering department and join our team that builds our flagship product, Blackout. In this role, you will work alongside the Blackout engineering and automation teams to bring exciting new features to market. We are looking for someone who can take pride and ownership in their work while thriving in a highly collaborative team environment.
The Blackout team typically focuses on a set of problems we are looking to solve for our customers, which ranges from improving on existing technology to bringing exciting new functionality to our product. You’ll have both time and room to work with the team to determine the best way to solve each challenge we tackle. We encourage the team to “Make It Like You Like It” by finding the best possible solution and being creative.
Blackout is built with a wide range of technologies and tools including:
- Visual Studio 2019
- Azure DevOps Server + git
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Tesseract OCR
- Vue, JS, and other modern client technologies
Experience working with some of the above are huge pluses.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the team to find the best possible way to add new features to Blackout
- Contribute to sprint plans and technical designs
- Writing usable, effective, and maintainable code that you are proud of
- Contributing to our comprehensive testing platform by creating unit, automated, and automated UI tests
- Troubleshooting issues and solving problems
- Helping support the team with code reviews and peer programming
- Understanding our users’ business problems to best help solve problems.
We seek someone who has:
- 2+ Years development experience with strong preferences towards:
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with a frontend JS framework(Angular/Vue/React)
- Experience working with Relational DB
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with object-oriented principles
- A college degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent practical experience)
Things to Remember
- This is a full-time, salaried position
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we cannot provide relocation assistance.
- We want a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be great for the role.