Full Stack .NET Engineer at Arrive (Remote)
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a small, fast-moving team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software that makes up our core product stack.
- Write good, clean code
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solution
What You Have
- At least 5-7+ years of demonstrated professional experience (not including classroom and one-off projects) using modern languages
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with TDD and Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (SQL Server)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on .NET and C#
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services, NoSQL database (CosmosDB/MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and agile development (Scrum)
- Hands-on expertise using Domain Driven Design (DDD) in different projects.
- Experience with Enterprise-level architecture
- Understanding of SOLID principles and the HTTP Protocol
This Role Is Right For You If....
- You can work remotely and yet still stay on task.
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You are innately curious and driven to find solutions to problems
- You produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- You have excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills
Who you'll be working with
- Our engineering team is 50 strong. As a member of the core team, you will be working with engineers and product managers from the web, iOS, Android, Recommendations Engine, and parking operating system teams. Your work will be both to support our core systems, as well as the new product development efforts of our web and mobile products.