Chicago, IL or Milwaukee, WI
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
What You Will Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of full software development lifecycle experience designing, developing, testing and deploying high performing applications.
- Core Java (Collections API, Concurrency)
- Experience with REST API and Web Services.
- Experience with AWS Lambda (NodeJS), API Gateway and CloudWatch logs.
- Experience with exception management and handling.
- Proficient in test driven development for Backend services (Junit, Mockito etc)
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience developing applications with demonstrated experience with full software lifecycle.
- Experience with Implementing idempotency for a specific use case to serve
as a reference implementation.
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
What We Would Love to See
- Experience working on middle layer using REST or Java.
- Understanding of continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelining.
- Knowledge of agile development test driven development (TDD) and SOID principals.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.