The individual has deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of data services and middleware. This is a have been there, done that technologist who thrives on driving efforts to completion while utilizing best in breed technologies and methodologies. Day-to-day activities will vary widely based on the state of the organization’s priorities and needs at that point in time. As such, this individual must be comfortable with flexibility in their role.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and testing mission critical applications using Core Java (1.8) and Java EE
- Knowledge of Spring Frameworks, Spring boot, Micro services and Cloud Based technologies.
- Hands-on experience Web services (SOAP & REST).
- Solid understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Expertise in designing Multi-threaded Java solution.
- Good knowledge on Java script, Angular JS and other JS frameworks.
- Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS/MQ/KAFKA.
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL Databases, Hibernate
- Hands-on experience with industry standard tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Maven, GiT, Bitbucket
- Experience of modern software development practices like TDD and Pair Programming
- Good hold on scripting including Shell/Perl and Python.
- Nice to have Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Flink Streaming, Spark etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.