Global Cybersecurity Services Solutions Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Offer Management team is responsible for the design, development, launch and maintenance of Services and Products within the Motorola Solutions Portfolio. This includes bringing together all the industry leading products, services, software, and cybersecurity capabilities of Motorola Solutions to creating the Offer Solution. This Offer Solution is then managed throughout its lifecycle; by gathering and prioritizing internal and customer requirements; defining the product vision, and collaborating with key work partners to deliver winning service products and solutions.
The Global Cybersecurity Services Solutions Manager will ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met/exceeded across the cybersecurity services portfolio such that the service solution supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. The successful candidate must be an avid self-starter and be able to drive tasks through to completion.
Qualified Candidate will:
- Define cybersecurity offer business cases, strategies, roadmap, and value across security service portfolio.
- Have experience with Product Management of XaaS (X as a Service Models) or Product Management for Services.
- Develop cross-functional requirements based on NIST framework strategies and roadmap.
- Deliver Market Requirements Documents (MRD) with prioritized features and justification.
- Leverage cybersecurity solution portfolio value across all technologies and regions.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification, risk evaluation, and recommendation/resolution.
- Develop expertise on competition and how the competitive landscape will affect individual service solutions.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the service solution/product.
- Understand the true cost of solutions and create value based pricing strategies to meet revenue and profitability goals (and margin targets).
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and projected return on investment scenario modelling.
- Monitor field service funnel opportunities; Track revenue and value of managed services solutions (short and long term growth).
- Collaborate with cybersecurity service marketing management and regional/global marketing teams to develop sales enablement tools, training and collateral for comprehensive go-to-market launch.
- Identify issues that affect the security services business; provide documented recommendations on resolution/action plans.
- Interact with outside suppliers, subcontractors, partners, and third parties representing Motorola's interest (legal or otherwise) both in a leadership and/or collaborative (supportive) role.
- Follow established processes and directions with a high degree of accuracy/quality and develop approach to solutions with limited direction and latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
- Have a full understanding of cybersecurity and resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrate complete ownership over assigned objectives and is able to work independently.
- Interact with customers to understand requirements, market opportunities to help shape the cybersecurity portfolio and achieve goals of organization.
- This is a dynamic position where job scope, tasks and responsibilities may be outside of immediate responsibility.
- Business case generation, supplier negotiations, global business experience. Experience selling and marketing products and services to Public Safety, Public Commercial Radio environments and Managed Service Providers preferred.
- LMR, cybersecurity, video technology, and broadband technology experience is a plus
- NIST, DISA, ISO270001, NERC, and FIPS compliance knowledge is a plus
- Experience with subscription consumption models
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including customers, executives, legal, technical architects, and engineers
Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years experience in technology services (experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.