Golang Senior Software Engineer at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Golang Senior Software Engineer to join our Video team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will own, build, and run the core service that powers IAS’s video ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products. This is an important service that is critical for the company’s growth plans and hence forms part of our key initiatives. The service needs to be highly performant and flexible catering for the massive complexity of the video advertising ecosystem. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn and explore the world of digital video advertising
What you’ll get to do:
- Design, develop, test and run our core Video Verification solutions using Go
- Work with other engineers to help create a strong Go practice at IAS
- Coordinate and collaborate with other teams to deliver on our overall video roadmap
- Set up or maintain continuous integration pipelines using tools like Jenkins etc,
- Deploy and maintain software on the cloud using services such as AWS
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with opportunities to explore your skills in other areas of technology as need be
You should apply if you have most of this:
- B.S. in Computer Science degree or equivalent training and experience
- Strong in IT and Programming fundamentals
- 4-8 years in backend/server side Software Engineering roles using languages such as Java
- 2+ years writing applications in Go
- Good understanding of web protocols, particularly HTTP
- Experience working with a version control system such as Git
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases like MySql
- Curiosity, drive, and desire to solve problems using software
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of audiences, a collaborative mindset and an interest to help others learn
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.