We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from
discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Project Manager/Industrial Engineer to lead microfactory development and project management as we expand our capacity. This new role is responsible for design, build and continuous improvement of the manufacturing footprint.
About the Role:
- Develop and manage project scopes, budgets and schedules
- Establish design criteria with company stakeholders
- Own factory layout drawings
- Manage 3rd party stakeholders (design/builders, general contractor, utility, etc.)
- Oversee equipment installations
- Provide on-site, hands-on support
- Own continuous improvement initiatives
- BS in Industrial engineering, Manufacturing engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 5+ years track record of excellence in current and prior roles
- Experience with factory builds, existing line optimization, new equipment installations
- Distinguished experience/skills in project management
- Competency with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Distinguishing experiences/skills: 2D/3D CAD, lean manufacturing, scale manufacturing experience.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description