Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic and clinical data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an experienced Informatics Implementation Manager who will work with our cross functional team and our current hospital and industry partners to ensure a seamless integration between Tempus and their clinical system. You’ll work closely with the hospital’s oncology and data management teams to understand their workflows and goals in order to implement our cutting edge products and start making an impact very quickly for their cancer patients.
What you’ll do
- Integrate our software system into their current workflows and identify nuanced features, suggestions and enhancements that our product development team can then consider and accommodate for future releases
- Help create the internal and external playbook for implementing and supporting the Tempus product in a scalable and consistent manner
- Be a part of the ideation phase for new products, projects and service offerings
- Occasional travel may be required to meet with partner institutions and implement clinical data integrations
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Strong Epic or Cerner EMR (electronic medical record) expertise
- EMR integration expertise - experience building systems and processes to connect various modules within an EMR system
- Experience with data sources/analytics related to EMRs, especially data warehouses (e.g., Cogito Clarity)
- Informatics project management experience - experience developing solutions to represent clinical information in databases
- Ability to lead large scale implementations in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining consistent and strong relationships with partners
- Ability to help build a new program and define the standard for the role
- 10 years experience preferred